Best land for sale in Byford.
For a limited time only, you can buy into a master planned community at The Glades in Byford at the best prices ever. Plus, you also get a $10K kickstart to help you along your new home journey and building your new your dream house.
What are you waiting for? With land for sale at The Glades starting from only $145,000 and land ranging in size from 299sqm to over 1,000sqm. Don't miss your opportunity to beat the real estate market.
Signs of recovery to the Perth property market are emerging. You don't want to be that person saying, I wish I made the move earlier to get into a brand new home. T&C's apply*
Looking for House and Land package?
At The Glades we have teamed up with some of Perth Builders to offer you some great value house and land packages in Byford. View packages available below:
There is lot to love at The Glades
$10K off* lots. Land from $145,000. Limited time only.
With shops, cafes, schools, parks and more.
Tonkin Hwy, South West Hwy and 10mins to the Kwinana Fwy.
An array of parks and walking/cycle paths.
A real sense of community. Where you know your neighbours.
Fast growing suburb
- Byford Village in the town centre is now open featuring a market style Coles, Priceline Pharmacy, Bakers Delight, Coffee Club and much more.
- The Glades very own shopping precinct located in the village centre, known as Lakeside Plaza is now open.
- Aldi is now open in the Byford Town Centre.
- Better road and pedestrian networks with the upgrade of Abernethy Road.
- Stage one of the Byford Skate Park is now adding outdoor amenity - more for the kids to enjoy.
- Byford Marketplace, incorporating a new Woolworths and loads of exciting new retailers is now open.
- Byford welcomed their first McDonalds in 2018.
- KFC, Hungry Jacks and Dome are now open.
It doesn't stop there as moving forward Byford will welcome:
- Metronet is currently in the planning phase for the Byford Rail Extension.
- Activation of the Briggs Park Master Plan.
New amenities in the village centre
The Glades at Byford is named after the twin corridors of picturesque parkland which follow two natural creeks across the development.
Set in the heart of the community is The Glades Village Centre, where you can relax by Lake Allambee, meet friends for a coffee at the Strand Lakeside Café or pick up some groceries from the new Lakeside Plaza Shopping Centre.
On your way home, stroll or ride along the network of walkways and cycle paths that flow through 60 hectares of natural bushland, landscaped parks and grassed open areas with playgrounds, sports facilities and fitness nodes.