You can save big during our HOT LOT land sale at The Glades. Lots from $135,000
Right now, you can secure your own block of land at The Glades at a great price. Out 'HOT LOT' land sale offer, means you can build your new home for a whole lot less!
With a wide variety of Hot Lots to choose from there is something for everyone.
Five village centre lots located a short stroll from Lake Allambee and the brand new shops and café, have recently been added to the Hot Lot promotion - these really are the pick of the bunch. Keep scrolling and click below to view our Hot Lot and Extra Hot Lots.
About The Glades
The Glades has the best of modern village living in a beautiful natural setting with over 60 hectares of landscaped parklands and natural bushlands. Designed to offer a connected and healthy lifestyle for around 10,000 people.
The Glades is little over half an hour from the city of Perth, and links to other major centres through the Tonkin Highway, just five minutes away, and the Kwinana Freeway, fifteen minutes away.
Set among 370 hectares of natural landscape, The Glades is now an established community with all the amenity you and your family need from primary and secondary schools, shops, cafe and much more.
Byford - Fastest growing region in the country
The Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale has been revealed as the fastest growing region in the country. According, to the latest Census data Shire of Sepentine Jarrahdale of which the Byford suburb is situated has been revealed as the fastest growing region in the country. The area is now home to 27,000 people – up from 18,000 in 2011.
“There’s been a 51 per cent growth in that area in five years,” Curtin University professor Dr Amanda Davies said.
The Byford surburb is quickly coming of age with exciting major upgrades of infrastructure which include development of the main shopping precinct and upgrade of infrastructure within the Byford town centre, new schools, better road and pedestrian networks, stage one of the Byford Skate Park and more recently The Glades very own shopping precinct located in the village centre, known as Lakeside Plaza is now open.
It doesn't stop there as moving forward Byford will welcome a Woolworths, McDonalds, KFC, Dome, Aldi, a train station and activation of the Briggs Park Master Plan.
Browse through the land available below, click on the View Hot Lots button.
To call The Glades home
There are hundreds of reasons why people love living at The Glades, from the amazing parks and open space to the thriving Village Centre, but here are our Top 18:
- Home loan interest rates are at record lows.
- Land prices are at the lowest they have been in years.
- House & Land packages have never been more affordable.
- Required home loan deposits are now very, very low.
- Keystart income limits have increased by $20,000.
- There are great stamp duty exemptions available (FHB).
- The trend towards new home investing is strengthening.
- Generous incentives being offered.
- WA Government has grants up to $10,000.
- The Glades is an award-winning quality master planned community.
- The Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale (in which Byford is situated) is the fastest growing region in the country according to the latest Census data.
- The Glades at Byford is connected to major road routes.
- There are 2 high schools and 5 primary schools.
- A diverse range of homesites to suit all buyers from low maintenance to large quarter acre lots.
- Shops and cafes within walking distance.
- The new Byford Village features a brand new Coles and speciality stores.
- The Town of Byford offers an already established community.
- Extensive walk and bike trails, an abundance of public open space encouraging a healthy and connected life.