With shops, cafes, schools, parks and more
Tonkin Hwy, South West Hwy and 10min to the Kwinana Fwy
an array of parks and walking/cycle paths.
and a real sense of closely knit community
Great value for money. Simply great prices.
Want to know more about living at The Glades - keep reading or fill out your details below and Jason will be in touch.
Not sure where to start?
Let Jason talk you through your options. He looks forward to helping you find the perfect lot to build your dream home. Feel free to contact him or drop into the Information & Sales Centre.
2 Doley Road (Cnr Abernethy Rd),
Byford WA 6122
Phone: 08 9525 4444
Tuesday & Wednesday 9am-5pm,
Sunday & Public Holidays 1pm-5pm
A close-knit community
Prices on land are the best they have been in, well … forever…. This coupled with low interest rates, amazing deals from builders and our economy starting to turn a corner means property market conditions have never been in more favour of you - the buyer!
At The Glades we have a huge range of lots starting from just $119,000 and sized from 180- 1050sqm Good prices, great land and a place you will love to live. Doesn’t get better than that.
Live the better life
Designed to offer a connected and healthy lifestyle, you can live the better life at The Glades. A modern community in a beautiful natural setting.
- Only little over half an hour from the city of Perth.
- Links to other major centres through the Tonkin Highway, just 5 minutes away, and the Kwinana Freeway, 15 minutes away.
- Sixty hectares of natural bush and landscaped parkland, with walking trails and cycle paths as well as playgrounds and fitness stations featuring the latest in outdoor gym equipment.
- The Glades features a vibrant village centre, sparkling lake, café, shopping plaza, primary and high schools, parklands, playgrounds, grassed open areas, retained bushland and more.
Fast growing suburb
- Byford Village in the town centre is now open featuring a market style Coles, Priceline Pharmacy, Bakers Delight, Coffee Club and much more.
- The Glades very own shopping precinct located in the village centre, known as Lakeside Plaza is now open.
- Aldi is now opening in the Byford Town Centre.
- Better road and pedestrian networks with the upgrade of Abernethy Road.
- Stage one of the Byford Skate Park is now adding outdoor amenity more for the kids to enjoy.
It doesn't stop there as moving forward Byford will welcome:
- Byford Marketplace, incorporating a new Woolworths, is due to open in September 2018. With loads of exciting new retailers we can’t wait!
- McDonalds, KFC and Dome.
- Metronet is currently in the planning phase for the Byford Rail Extension.
- Activation of the Briggs Park Master Plan.
Land for sale
The Glades is a pretty special place and we think you will love living here in Byford as much as so many of our local residents do.
With a wide range of land for sale from 180sqm to 1050sqm in size - there really is something for everyone. An essential ingredient for creating a vibrant community.
Visit Jason at the Land Sales Office for a coffee and a chat. Or register your interest and he'll get in touch with you.