A community that's all ready for life? Done. A Display village with the latest designs from the best builders? Done.
It's the perfect time to buy into a master planned community at The Glades in Byford. Take a drive a see for yourself, it's all done. Parks, shops, restaurants, schools, sports facilities... They're all DONE.
Display Village at The Glades?
Visit our brand new, 10 home display village at The Glades in Byford.
Visit homes built by some of Perth's best builders, showcasing their newest and most innovative designs.
Our display village is open Monday & Wednesday 2-5pm, Saturday and Sunday 1-5pm and is located at Colesbrook Drive, Byford. Get Directions.
We can't wait to show you what we have DONE!
There is lot to love at The Glades
With shops, cafes, schools, parks and more.
Tonkin Hwy, South West Hwy and 10mins to the Kwinana Fwy.
An array of parks and walking/cycle paths.
A real sense of community. Where you know your neighbours.
Fast growing suburb
- Byford Village in the town centre is now open featuring a market style Coles, Priceline Pharmacy, Bakers Delight, Coffee Club and much more.
- The Glades very own shopping precinct located in the village centre, known as Lakeside Plaza is now open.
- Aldi is now open in the Byford Town Centre.
- Better road and pedestrian networks with the upgrade of Abernethy Road.
- Stage one of the Byford Skate Park is now adding outdoor amenity - more for the kids to enjoy.
- Byford Marketplace, incorporating a new Woolworths and loads of exciting new retailers is now open.
- Byford welcomed their first McDonalds in 2018.
- KFC, Hungry Jacks and Dome are now open.
It doesn't stop there as moving forward Byford will welcome:
- Metronet is currently in the planning phase for the Byford Rail Extension.
- Activation of the Briggs Park Master Plan.
New amenities in the village centre
The Glades at Byford is named after the twin corridors of picturesque parkland which follow two natural creeks across the development.
Set in the heart of the community is The Glades Village Centre, where you can relax by Lake Allambee, meet friends for a coffee at the Strand Lakeside Café or pick up some groceries from the new Lakeside Plaza Shopping Centre.
On your way home, stroll or ride along the network of walkways and cycle paths that flow through 60 hectares of natural bushland, landscaped parks and grassed open areas with playgrounds, sports facilities and fitness nodes.