Information and Plans
Lodging your building plans
Once you have decided on your home design, you will need to submit your final plans into LWP for approval. This is to ensure that every home at The Glades is of a standard that contributes to the overall quality of the development. This helps to protect your investment in your home and contributes to positive capital growth for homeowners.
Before you lodge your new home plans with the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale, you are required to obtain Design Approval from LWP.
The LWP Design Approval process is as follows:
- Ensure when designing your home you refer to the requirements outlined in the design guidelines, contract of sale, individual lot plan and detailed area plan (DAP) if applicable.
- Upon completion of your design, submit in PDF format to LWP (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- One A3 set of plans including site plan, floor plan/s and elevations including setbacks, levels, key dimensions, roof pitches and materials.
- A completed Scheduled of External Materials (Annexure “C”).
- LWP will issue a design approval where plans appropriately comply or provide comments where a design may not comply (Allow 7-10 working days).
- Upon receipt of an approval from LWP, seek relevant approval from the Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale.
There is no charge to obtain LWP’s approval.
Fencing, Landscaping & Telstra or NBN Details
- Please contact the below contractors 6 weeks prior to having key hand over of your
- The contractors will need a emailed version of your site plan, if you do not have a copy
available LWP can forward the contractor one on your behalf.
- After you have made contact with the relevant contractors they will liaise with you
directly in regards to installation timeframes.
Front Garden Landscaping
Phone: 9443 3737
Rainwater Tanks Installation
email: email@example.com or 0418 954 488
Telstra Fibre Optic Connection
Please contact Telstra on 1800 008 994 to organise the connection from the street to
Contact your service provider.
For any general fencing, landscaping or watertank questions or issues, please
contact LWP Head Office on (08) 9297 9900.
The Glades Plans
Woodland Grove Plans
The most vibrant and connected communities have all sorts of people at different stages in life. That’s why at LWP we make it a priority to have a range of home sites and houses that are as individual as the people who live in them.
Our design guidelines, covenants and building conditions are to make sure that the whole neighbourhood is varied, beautiful and well suited to the surrounding natural environment. That way, you get to live, work and play in a place that’s the best it can be.
Each precinct at The Glades has a unique character and theme but overall this semi-rural setting suits wide verandahs, iron roofs and building materials such as stone and timber. Our guidelines for the architecture, materials and colours of your home give you a wide scope within this design theme. That way your house looks great, and you can be sure your neighbour’s house will be of a similar standard, protecting your financial investment now and in the future.
Our guidelines also show how you can save money and the environment by adopting sustainable practices when you build, and when it comes time to set up your new home and garden. As well, every home built at The Glades receives a free Eco-logical landscaping package for the front garden, to help you get started.
LWP can help buyers and builders with information and advice. For more information on the design guidelines for The Glades, click on the links below or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Class Guarantee
LWP Byford Syndicate guarantees that lots will be constructed to achieve a Class ”S” site classification as defined in AS2870-1996 and a footing detail of C1 or C2 (as defined by Structerre Consulting Engineers).*
*Guarantee conditions: In the event the footing detail is higher than a C2 (Structerre Footing Detail) LWP Byford Syndicate agrees to pay the purchaser the difference in cost between a C2 footing detail and the actual certified footing detail of that determined by Structerre Consulting Engineers. Lots 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278 and 279 are exempt from the Site Class guarantee.